We are pleased to tell you that next year guests on our Themed Cruises and Skippered Charters will be able to use our two new Gul Coss + 10’7 paddle boards to explore some of the most wild and remote anchorages around the coast of Scotland. Imagine paddling off towards the sunset on Taransay to watch the final moments from the beach, looking out into the Atlantic with nothing between you and the Canadian coast but St Kilda. We look forward to welcoming you on board for your next adventure with Sail Badachro.
- Sailing the Scottish Islands in 2020 12 December 2019
- Testing out our new paddle boards 4 November 2019
- New addition to La Girafe’s Inventory 22 October 2019
- Book your RYA training courses for 2020 8 October 2019
- Heading South for Winter – passing whisky distilleries 17 September 2019