Unfortunately and with great regret we took the decision at the end of last week to cancel our sailing programme, initially, up until the 1st of June. It is imperative that we do not put our staff,  clients or the wider public at risk during this period.  If the Government advice does not change in the interim regarding business closures, restriction of movement etc,  we envisage having to make further cancellations.   We will be in touch with clients who have booked course from June onwards at the start of May in this respect.

We value your custom and the messages of support that we have received.  We hope that we will see some of you before the end of the season and that you all remain well in the meantime.  We are available to discuss your plans for RYA course or skippered charter for next year as we will be spending a lot of time in the home office over the next few weeks.

All the best Tom and Sue