So at last the winter refit is coming to an end with the boat due back in the water on 15th April. This year the mast has been out and a new forestay fitted, all machinery has had an annual full service, sails have been laundered and repaired and a brand new (bright pink) asymmetric spinnaker has been built for us by Owen Sails. Hull and deck have been cut back and polished so she is bright and shiny and a multitude of other jobs have been ticked off. Places are filling up for our summer programme so if you want to grab a place on one of our cruises or an RYA course get booking to avoid disappointment.
- Sailing the Scottish Islands in 2020 12 December 2019
- Testing out our new paddle boards 4 November 2019
- New addition to La Girafe’s Inventory 22 October 2019
- Book your RYA training courses for 2020 8 October 2019
- Heading South for Winter – passing whisky distilleries 17 September 2019