So at last the winter refit is coming to an end with the boat due back in the water on 15th April. This year the mast has been out and a new forestay fitted, all machinery has had an annual full service, sails have been laundered and repaired and a brand new (bright pink) asymmetric spinnaker has been built for us by Owen Sails. Hull and deck have been cut back and polished so she is bright and shiny and a multitude of other jobs have been ticked off. Places are filling up for our summer programme so if you want to grab a place on one of our cruises or an RYA course get booking to avoid disappointment.
- RYA Day Skipper Course off the North West of Scotland 13 September 2019
- It’s not all plain sailing! 4 September 2019
- Successful alumni of our RYA courses 9 August 2019
- St Kilda and Outer Hebrides trip 5th to 11th July – Captains Blog 17 July 2019
- The trip of a lifetime to St. Kilda 14 July 2019